» Chat RulesEdit
Chia-anime chat rules
All Chia-anime chatters
1. Respect other chatango chatters.
2. Be friendly to everyone including the anons and moderators.
3. No racism, swearing and saying bad words. 3 warning and after that your BANNED!
4. No spamming/flooding (images, videos). Limit the number of videos and images you post.
5. No advertising OTHER ANIME STREAMING SITES (INSTANT BAN). Sites for information related to the topic is just ok.
6. Absolutely no spoilers.(lets respect the other viewers)
7. Avoid ALL CAPS and NO MeSsAgEs LiKe ThEsE.
8. Please speak in ENGLISH ONLY
9. Personal issues should be dealt with in PRIVATE.
Please register an account… Some people tend to ignore anons so why don’t you sign up for an account? It only takesabout a minute to register. Register hereJoin the Chia-anime chat!
Please invite anons to register an account. You don’t know if that certain anon you invited to register is someone who you’ll be friends with later. Besides it’s a much nicer community to see everyone registered. ^_^
If any mod has problems with the rules I made, then please PM me. I’m just a PM away. ^_^
1. Anyone that is breaking the rules will have 3 strikes. 4th strike is ban
2. If you or another mod ban an offender DONT let him or other people know you just banned someone.
3. If possible don’t tell people your a Moderato.
4. Be a good example to the other Chatango users ,specially the anons, try to talk them into registering
5. Do not delete/POOF a message without a proper reasons.
6. Beware of advertisers (linking other ANIME STREAMING sites) ban them instantly
7. Do not just unban another mods bans without checking the reason he/she got banned.
8.Do not act BOSSY!
All Moderators are manually picked by the admin,We can demod any mod if we receive enough complaints from other mod's/chatango users
Other modding advice
Ban time for offending chatters will depend on you and what they did. You judge. But if possible, give them a 10 minute ban and then don’t tell anyone you unbanned him/her. If they do it again, increase the ban time. If he/she really won’t stop, then you know what to do.
Please don’t delete or “poof” messages without a proper reason or just because you don’t like what he said… Just ignore them. Unless ofcourse they are swearing.
Moderators should be not fighting or cursing AT ALL ( I'f I receive complaints, We will removed the mod(s),We dont need childish moderators here.) (Including a screenshot will proof your claim and will increase the likelyhood I will act accordingly)